End of Tenancy Cleans
Are you a landlord? House been left in a mess? Let us take care of it. We will provide all of the cleaning equipment and materials to bring your property back to gleaming glory. Next time you visit, you will breathe a sigh of relief.
Maybe you are a tenant? – A hefty lump of your deposit can be taken if you do not leave your rented accommodation in a good state of cleanliness. No time to clean? Don’t like cleaning? Give us a call and we will come and sort it out for you to ensure that your precious deposit is still there for moving on to your next home.
Office Cleaning (Same service applies to any ‘place of work’ cleaning)
As discussed in the ‘About’ tab of our website, Cleanerscene have proven experience in managing contracts from 2 – 96 hours per week.
We offer contract free cleaning, where our standard rate per hour would be applied. However, if after a trial run with ‘Cleanerscene’ you find yourself very happy with the service that you receive, then we can offer 12 month, 24 month and 36 month contracts offering you considerable concessions on your cleaning rate.
Why choose ‘Cleanerscene’?
The benefits of using a company for your cleaning against employing a cleaner directly?
- We are 100% reliable.
You will no longer have issues when your cleaner is off sick or on holiday.
- Your cleaners are protected by our Employers Liability Insurance and you are protected with our Public Liability Insurance.
- We take care of paying your cleaner.
- We provide your cleaner with a uniform.
- All cleaning materials and equipment are supplied.
- We can also take care of all of your washroom needs to ensure that you are compliant with health and safety for your employees, ie toilet rolls, hand soap, air freshening units, hand dryers, sanitary ware disposal etc. Even if you have a supplier for these things now, we may be able to save you some money..
- We may even be able to save you some money on your utility bills with water saving technology that is now available..